Thursday, July 24, 2008

Paris Poster



OK, so I have a cousin who has a birthday coming up. She's one of those people, who are in love with Paris, France. So i figure why not get her a poster? Well i found this AWESOME poster for her. It came today in the mail and was in perfect condition and was exactly the way it was pictured at Zazzle.com. :D I'm so happy!

Here it is!

http://www.zazzle.com/c_est_la_vie_print-228732208129883805

All I have to say about Zazzle is wonderful, wonderful, wonderful job!

2 comments:

supermom said...

Oh my, she will love it! How sweet of you to get it for her:) I love the colors. I never new about this zazzle site, looks cool


Take care :)

Dracofly said...

Thanks it is really cool! I actually have a store on it...I just love making designs:)

www.zazzle.com/indolilly*