Monday, August 25, 2008

Black Friday Holiday Shopping

Do you ever want to know about the best sales ever, before anyone else knows about them? Well now you can!
I am already saving for the holidays in the hopes that I can give good gifts (and get them lol). One of the ways I get good gifts is Black Friday, yes the day after Thanksgiving. Last year, my husband got a REALLY great deal on our 42” LCD HDTV at Best Buy, so I know for a fact that Black Friday is the best time of the year to get awesome deals!

I just found out about this site called Black Friday Scans that gives you a whole list (in pdf and zip files) of stores and their great deals for Black Friday! What is so awesome about them is that they list the deals before they even get to you in the newspaper, which is really cool because then you can plan ahead on what you want to buy and have a whole list ready for Black Friday shopping!
They list stores such as Best Buy, Circuit City, Kmart, Kohls, J.C. Penny, Old Navy, JoAnn Fabrics, Sears, Walmart, and my favorite, Target. Plus many, many more stores.
What is also so great about this site is that they offer email alerts so you know when ads have been posted. This site could be very useful in your holiday shopping!

I think they are just great because knowing about awesome deals in advance is the best ever! I am planning on using them because my husband and I love great deals and since we will now know about them in advance I’m sure everyone will get awesome presents this year…not to mention more clothes for me lol!
So whether you just want good deals for yourself or you are shopping for Christmas items, Black Friday Scans is definitely the way to go! Click here to see Black Friday Scans

No comments: