Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Breathing Thoughts...

I was wondering the other day...why when I breath, does my stomach move out also? Its not like my lungs are down there too...lol. SO I went to do some research and here is what I came up with:

"Some people say proper deep breathing "fills the tummy with air." Of course, really it's your lungs that are filling and it’s your diaphragm pushing all your body parts down and out! That's the proper way to breathe and your body knows it instinctively! (That's a good thing, huh?)"
(By: Lisa B. Marshall at http://publicspeaker.quickanddirtytips.com/How-To-Breathe.aspx)

I had never known this before! I always thought I was wierd...guess Im not wierd afterall lol
Ya learn something new everyday!

2 comments:

Lele.lumz! said...

The human body never ceases to amaze me either, dracofly! It is true that you learn something new everyday...sooooo much new stuff to learn! lol

Master Presenter Workshop said...

Thanks for listening to my podcast. Glad I helped you to learn something new. Hope you'll keep listening to the show. -- The Public Speaker from the Quick and Dirty Tips Network