Thursday, August 7, 2008

Indolilly's Designs at Zazzle

Hey y'all! I have been busy with my Zazzle store so I thought I would show off some of my products:) If you would like to visit my store, please visit: http://www.zazzle.com/indolilly*


I have lots and lots of products so feel free to look around!!

I would also like to say that all of my designs and photographs were taken/made by me and are copyrighted.

There are many different types of products as well as designs. My Shop offers: Keds Shoes, T-Shirts, Profile Cards, Posters, Greeting Cards, Postage, Mugs, Mousepads, Postcards, Stickers, Magnets, Hats, Bags, Buttons, Ties, Keychains, Aprons, and Calendars!












2 comments:

Lelelumz! said...

Hey Dracofly! I love your designs that you have a Zazzle! Very talented! :) Thanks for checking out my blog today and for adding me to your blog roll! I appreciate it! I love your blog too and I added you to my favs- blog roll too! I love your blog design too. Mine is soo plain-Jane & I want to find something fancy like yours! :) lol Take Care!

Dracofly said...

thank you lelelumz!