Thursday, August 14, 2008

Inside the Box




So, a couple of days ago i got a bunch of flowers from my sister-in-law and mother-in-law, and they were so pretty that i never wanted them to die...welll...me being the artist/person who likes to use something to its full advantage and not waste anything, I decided to contribute my flowers to my Zazzle store http://www.zazzle.com/indolilly** .

So, I went out taking pictures of different flowers out of the bunch of them and came up with some amazing pictures (one of them is pictured above). So far as of today i only have one picture up in my store(on different products of course), but am planning on posting some more up later:) This particular picture ^ makes me feel like im back in my moms highschool yearbook of '75 :) I always wanted to venture back into time:D I guess this is one way for me to do it!

No comments: