Friday, August 15, 2008

Music of the Movies

Do you ever just start to daydream while watching a movie and start to think of something totally off track?

Yesterday, I was watching Benny and Joon, which is a really good movie by the way:), and at a certain point in the movie i started to daydream. I was still watching the movie, and don't get me wrong, the movie is not one bit boring in my opinion, but there i was.

What got me thinking was the music. I mean, the type of instrumental music that no one would listen to on a daily basis...the kind that is happy yet will only be played in a movie...like, no one would seriously be walking down the road and all of a sudden out of no where this song starts playing...see what i mean? It just doesn't seem likely. If you watch the first part of this clip of the movie, you will see what i am saying..(from about :30-:45) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYs8cSJNaA4&feature=related

anyways, i don't know why this intrigued me but, what the hey:)

also watched Chocolat (ok ok I'm on a Johnny Depp splurge with all the movies hes been in lol)
anyways Chocolat was a VERY good movie also:) I would give it a 9/10, so if you haven't seen that yet you should.
Benny and Joon was more on the comedic side where as Chocolat was more drama/romance/just very good all round.


2 comments:

razz said...

I know what you mean about the daydreming part, I thought it was just me, I do that often, dont know why......I never seen chocolat, I just never thought it would be something that I would enjoy, I will chek it out now and see:)

oh and I finally added u I thought for some reason I had you already, Im loosing it these days. lol

Dracofly said...

lol its ok, thanks for adding me:) and yes Chocolat is really good! I never thought i would enjoy it either till i got bored this morning lol and turns out i love it!