Thursday, August 21, 2008

My puppy Draco

OK everyone! I just wanted to let you in to my life a little bit and get to know more about me:) yay! lol

Well, I would like you all to meet my Belgian Shepherd Dog, Draco.

Draco is a little over a year old and is as spunky and full of energy as ever!

He is a, long haired little doggy, and we love him to death!

As of now, he has learned to sit, stay, go to his crate, go to bed, go away, hi-five:), stand(he is REALLY tall lol), shake hands, lay down, and roll over.

I am currently refining those commands with him as well as teaching him some other tricks.

Here are a couple of pictures of him:) Enjoy!

Smiley Draco
Draco and his buddy Scruffy(in-laws' dog), wanting to go upstairs lol

Draco layin around lol yes those are my white legs haha

And yes, he is my inspiration for my blog name:)

2 comments:

Lele.lumz! said...

Awwwwww....Draco is soooo cute! I was wondering what was behind the name Dracofly...now I know! :)

Dracofly said...

thank you lele.lumz!