Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Online Photo Editor...


Have you ever wanted to take two or more pictures and put them together?

Or have you ever wanted to do editing/drawing on your computer but dont have the money for the software? (yep thats me...miss computer lover with no money).

WELL, have i got some news for you! There is a site that i found the other day called Pilxr...Its the BEST! OMG I am so glad for it! I just used it to re-do my Zazzle store banner and I couldnt have done it without Pilxr:) Here is the site: http://www.pixlr.com/

Also, alot of good editing tools are available at photobucket.com and flickr.com -(you have to sign up for those sites to use the tools, but they are free:) )

Alot of times I use two of the editing sites listed here to finish a project. For example, I would upload a picture to flickr.com and edit it then save it to my computer and finish editing it on pixlr.com or vice versa.

I hope you find this post useful as I know the info on here helped me alot when I found it all out!

4 comments:

razz said...

Super COOL. This why I love visiting your blog, I can always find something useful. I swear the other day I was looking from something like this and this is even better than what I had in mind!! I was even thinking of getting photoshop because I could not find what I wanted, but this is great thanks!! :)

Dracofly said...

no problem razz! always glad to help!! :)

Lele.lumz! said...

Very helpful post. I will definitely check it out, dracofly! Thanks! :)

Dracofly said...

your welcome lele.lumz!