Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Before and After: DIY Photo Frame

I was desperate for something to do today...so I found something to do!

I had this really beautiful *although it was silver* picture frame...that didn't really go with my decorating scheme. So....I forced it to.
                                                                       Originastupid
                                                                         
                                       Mixed 1:1:1 parts of these paints and antiquing glaze

                                     Spraypainted the frame white:) It already looks better!

   Painted on the paint and antiquing glaze mixture...AUGH!...no worries its supposed to look like that, then you just wipe it off with a rag or napkin.

The finished product!!



If you like the picture in the frame you can get your own HERE!

No comments: